Daniel Charles Construction Limited are a privately-owned business based in Lincoln with a reputation for delivering quality Civil Engineering & Building projects within Lincolnshire and the surrounding areas undertaking a range of interesting and diverse projects.
The successful candidate must be competent in all aspects of construction work including deep drainage and road construction. Must hold a CSCS/CPCS or NPORS accreditation.
- Be prepared to work in all weathers
- Prepared to complete repetitive tasks
- Work within a team
- Good Communication Skills
- Full driving licence
- Monday to Friday 7.00am to 5.00pm.
- 22 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays.
- Inclusion into the companies NEST pension scheme
- Employee Assist Programme
- Staff Discount Scheme
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Daniel Charles is a committed Equal Opportunities employer. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for Danial Charles is treated equally, whatever their age, gender, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.